Light Weight Bricks
Weighing only a fraction of Concrete and Clay bricks, these revolutionary bricks have been designed with the following features:
- They allow for faster and easier construction, therefore saving time and labor costs without compromising structural/load bearing requirements.
- The Bricks eliminate many health and safety issues for bricklayers/builders as opposed to Concrete or Clay bricks.
- Fire Resistant qualities not found in any other brick on the market.
- Using our light weight Bricks will eliminate many of the back problems associated with laying normal bricks or blocks.
Light Weight Firebricks are used in a wide array of industrial furnaces and kilns, including:
- Hobby Kilns which are heated up by either Electric-Spiral elements or Gas Burners.
- Hot face furnace linings or outer back-up heat lining insulation, mullite Insulating bricks are also refractory materials as they exhibit high temperature resistance.
Types: (Click on each to see Technical Data)